Thanks Mira

Wednesday, June 13, 2012




Its been a while for me to deal with plants. After the 'sunflower' tragedy. I am soo not a 'plant' person right now. When i gets older I have no interest into gardening. My roses died, so does the cactuses. Only my mom's Bougainvillas stay strong (ofcourse), and her orchids haha! My 'Sunflower' journey was a tragedy. Imagine i plant 10 seeds, out of 10, 4 grew, and finally all 4 dead of dedyhdration. Bad Sri Bad. Guess I've got no luck with gardening chores huh. 



I hope these treasure stay strong. Jangan biarkan sejarah lama berulang.

thanks again Mira!






Comments (8)

On June 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Pearl Kaz said...

i just want to say.... the pictures all are beautiful!.. :D

ok.. take good care of the babies... ;P

 
On June 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM , alia zainol said...

waa comelnya =)

 
On June 13, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Laila Mahfol said...

Cantiknya :)

 
On June 14, 2012 at 12:41 AM , nitnot said...

cantinya semua gambar ! ;D

Yeah. teringat pokok bunga rose kita mati kelayuan last sem.

 
On June 14, 2012 at 2:45 AM , sri said...

pearlkaz: thank you kaz :)) thanks to my cam..

alia: kan? cute gila.. hihi

laila: mekasih.. jom beli, satu tu dlm rm3-5 kot?

nitnot: thanks! :)) haha pokok rose kita pun dah mati.. xtau nak beli lg ke x ni..

 
On June 14, 2012 at 8:39 AM , cimöt said...

aq jaga kaktus.. hihihi..

weyh cun siot pic mu..

dah cuti lom?? bila nak lepak.?

 
On June 15, 2012 at 2:47 AM , sri said...

aku dekat uia gombak ni, sampai next wednedsay. mano mung? ada kat uia dop? jom la jumpa :D

 
On June 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM , Anonymous said...

pkai cam ape? :DDD