LATEST DESIGN WORK: Laralicious

Sunday, May 20, 2012



Assalamualaikum.. Its Portfolio updating time!

Once i'm done with another designing job, i did not update my portfolio in the blog instantly. (This is like a pemalas confession). Well coming back to the story, I completed Laralicious web on July last year, and only manage to post this after a year. Haha.



Type: Blogshop Full Package + Posters
Design by: Sri; 2011.



I had initially closed the order since the order queue I'm getting is full. But due to some demands, i decided to open a few spots more.

For ur info, I'll be back to bussiness this Mid-June. I am currently offering two blog design packages, which are 'personal' and for 'bussiness' purpose. Shoot me a message at my Facebook or u can fill up the order form. Packages and pricing are located on the same page as the order form. First come first serve basis, Toodles! :)


Comments (5)

On May 25, 2012 at 7:22 PM , syakey said...

awesome design!!

 
On May 31, 2012 at 12:58 PM , LOVEDONNUT said...

WOW!!blink2 mate tgok.. :)..suke n slurpy!

 
On May 31, 2012 at 12:59 PM , LOVEDONNUT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On June 8, 2012 at 12:43 PM , eqbalzack said...

Salam Sri.
Dah free ke? Abg eq nak sentuhan sri utk make over the whole blog semua...
rasanya semua dah back to normal...

 
On July 29, 2012 at 11:27 AM , siti nur fadhilah said...

Waaahhh~~ comelnyeeee~~ boleh lah join contest ni ni.. http://bukanblogjiwang.blogspot.com/2012/07/contest-header.html
;)